It’s really a distinguishing experience to taste dark chocolate that comes out like hot magma. It appears seductive and increases romanticism, especially when you’re sitting with a person with whom you want to spend the rest of your life.
Chocolate makes a perfect Valentine’s Day dessert for two. It becomes irresistible, especially when you’re planning to make it on your own. It’s simple, easy and effortless. This dessert goes well with a dollop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce. Dark chocolate cakes are the ultimate dessert for a couple that helps to get nastier with a luscious flow.
As a rule of thumb, it is better to make the recipe for once before experimenting on Valentine’s Day. Do not take the risk of experimenting on the same day, as failure may bring a heavy loss. However to stay on the safe side, you can order some naked cakes (without frosting) from a confectioner in Brisbane. Thus, here is a tempting recipe of dark chocolate fudge cake to enjoy the moment of love.
• Oil – Butter can be replaced with oil. However, if you want a moist texture, oil is recommended.
• Cocoa Powder – A good quality chocolate and cocoa powder will always give you the best chocolate desserts.
• Dark Brown Sugar – The brown sugar helps to bring the taste of fudge. Alternatively you can use white sugar with 1 tsp of molasses in the recipe.
• White Chocolate Chips – They add a rich chocolaty taste in the centre of the cake. If you serve it warm, these chips stay soft and melt in the mouth.
• Coffee – Coffee and chocolate are always a perfect combination to bring about perfection.
Preparing The Cake:
• Preheat the oven to 160º C / 320º F.
• Take two ramekin and grease with butter & flour before baking.
• Mix oil, sugar, egg in a bowl and keep whisking until the sugar is almost dissolved.
• Add flour, cocoa, coffee powder, baking powder and salt. Mix them to a smooth batter.
• Add some hot water and vanilla in the mixture.
• Pour some batter into the prepared ramekins.
• Place 1 tbsp of white chocolate chips in the centre of each.
• Now pour more batter to cover the chips.
• Bake the entire thing for about 15 to 18 mins.
Before tasting the dark chocolate fudge cakes, keep them in a refrigerator. Just half hour before serving, place them in a preheated oven. This will help you to get a molten core with a solid outer crust.